Friday, July 15, 2005

Here we go...

First of all, it's "Not Guy Incognito" for a reason. I'm a nobody. You won't guess who I am, and I prefer it that way. I'm not completely sure who I'm going to vote for, but I do know who will NOT get my vote.

Yeah, I'm a little late in the game, but it's JULY people. Your average voter has forgotten that there's even an election this year, much less taken the time to actually research them.

I plan to take a look at what I think's going on with the 2005 VA Gubernatorial Election (and what I hear), particularly how each candidate's image is playing in the media, the ins and outs of one of two governor's races this year.

There ya go, hope you enjoy. Try not to get too pissed off. Remember it's politics, and the way politics has gone today, it's become a monopoly game where Boardwalk counts as much as Baltic, and we're the poor that occasionally gets $10 on chance.

Following the other nots, here we go.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?