Thursday, July 13, 2006

Third Rail

It's time to poke fun at Gail Parker.

I'm sure she is a fine, upstanding, and intelligent woman, but the (I) in this race is in serious danger of looking like she's a few cars down from a full train.

For starters, listen to this. This has to be among the worst commercial/jingle that I've ever heard. All it needs is some train whistles blowin'.

Add to that, there's the press release she sent out. If I could find a copy of it I would link it. (Update! I found it! Check out her press release and the bar's response!!!) Basically she claims how she spoke with someone at the Bar Association, and thought she was going to be invited to the debate later this month.

Right on cue, the Bar sent a press release out that she was not going to be invited, and the person she thought invited her to the debate, was actually the receptionist. FUNNY!

Please, if we're going to get good third party candidates (something I am ALL in favor of), make them a little stronger. There are third party views that need to get out there, but with candidates like this, those views are in danger of getting shuffled out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?